2012 Club of the Year Selection Process
- All clubs selected must be a member in good standing with USAC.
- Each club may apply for and win only one award.
- Clubs must send a W-9, application, and supporting documentation to the USA Cycling national office postmarked by Monday, November 26, 2012.
After Club of the Year applications are received by the due date, the Selection Committee (consisting of the USA Cycling Membership Department) will evaluate applications based on the following:
- Race Promotion
- Membership Composition
- Clinics Hosted
- Club Activities
- Racing Performance
- Coaching Activities
- Individual Support Programs & Special Award subjects (Junior, Women, Master, etc.)
- The Selection Committee will choose one winner for each Division (I, II and III) and each Special Award (Junior/Interscholastic, Masters, Women, Best New Club, Track, Mountain Bike, Collegiate and Cyclo-cross).
- Club of the Year winners will be announced on the USA Cycling website and awards will be mailed to club presidents.
- Overall division winners and Special Award winners will receive free club renewal for 2013.
- Winners will be announced on our website on December 17, 2012.
Send Club of the Year applications, supporting materials, and your club’s W-9 to the USA Cycling Selection Committee at:
Club of the Year
210 USA Cycling Point, Suite 100
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
All materials must be post-marked by Monday, November 26, 2012.
For more information please contact the Membership Department at email@example.com or 719-434-4200.
- Club of the Year - Sep 30, 2010