2014 Club of the Year Selection Process
- All clubs selected must be a member in good standing with USA Cycling.
- Each club may apply for and win only one award.
- NEW: Clubs must send a W-9 and supporting documentation to email@example.com in addition to submitting the application electronically through their club's page. Any club contact within the club has access to the applications under their personal USA Cycling account page. Select the "tools" tab and "Manage USA Cycling Clubs." The applications will appear available to complete until the due date and you may save your work and go back to it at a later time.
- After Club of the Year applications are received by the due date, the selection committee (consisting of the USA Cycling membership department) will evaluate applications based on the following:
- Race Promotion
- Membership Composition
- Clinics Hosted
- Club Activities
- Racing Performance
- Coaching Activities
- Individual Support Programs & Special Award Subjects (Junior, Women, Master, etc.)
- The selection committee will choose one winner for each division (I, II and III) and each special award (Junior, Interscholastic, Masters, Women, Best New Club, Track, Mountain Bike, Collegiate Varsity, Collegiate Club and Cyclo-cross).
- Club of the Year winners will be announced on the USA Cycling website and awards will be mailed to club presidents.
- Overall division winners and special award winners will receive free club renewal for 2015.
- Winners will be announced on our website on December 2014.
All applications and materials must be submitted by Saturday, November 29, 2014.
For more information please contact Emily Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-434-4202.
- Club of the Year - Sep 30, 2010