Domestic Drive License
Getting Your Domestic Drive License
What is a Domestic Drive License?
- This license allows a member to drive in USA Cycling sanctioned events
- This license allows a member to drive in UCI events in the United States, for most positions, see additional info below
- To hold a Domestic Driver's License, a Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) is required. This must be completed every two years and must be submitted through First Advantage. A state issued MVR will not be accepted.
How to Purchase a Domestic Drive License
FAQs and Additional Information
- Moto, pace car & comm drivers are covered by this license
- Does not cover the need for a UCI support license to have a vehicle in the caravan at UCI road races.